Saturday, October 21, 2006

from the land of strange

i've seen many amazing things on my trip.
i've seen many strange things as well.
i've been surprised as as well.
but it's when you're not expecting to see something fascinating,
that is when it sticks out the most
and also surprises you the greatest.

for me,
it had to be my second stop on my way down from bangkok to sydney the other day.
had a layover in singapore and then in bali, indonesia (of course garuda airlines lost my baggage).
in bali's airport,
they
have
this
in
front
of
their
urinals.


an aquarium with fish. totally caught me by surprise.
fascinating. just fascinating.

and thanks for all the great birthday wishes. just to think, it was 24 years and 1 day since i've been born. where have all the years gone?? speaking of "where's", Dónde está Ché Pelotas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home