Tuesday, February 27, 2007

we have a doc on network television


It's official: Global Transmission Media has a documentary on network television in the United States. This is Academy Award winning Al Gore's television network: Current TV.

Bombing Buenos was headed by Mateo Hinojosa and shot by Andrew Burke. I did most of the back end producing and clean-up on the edit. Alex mixed and mastered the two hip-hop songs that are not on this version yet as we (I) had trouble with release forms. I believe Mateo straighten the problem out today so the original music should be up soon:

www.current.tv/pods/art/PD05485

Alex and I are meeting Anderson Lanbridge and John Reitan in San Francisco to finish editing and make music for hopefully 6 more pieces in the beginning of March. I'll keep you all posted.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger andy ristaino said...

congrats guys! see you soon.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger ::rentastic:: said...

que bueno!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home