Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cold as Hell in NYC

I was actually scared taking this picture that one of the members would open the door and disapprove of my souvenir photography

South African Journal: Day Twenty -33 hour flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg to Dakar to Washington DC to New York City. I had a window seat next to this guy who was too big for his seat so his 'overflow' occupied a good part of my seat for 15 hours. You don't get much for $1,500 these days. At least South African airlines had TV monitors in the seat backs. Elizabeth with Cate Blanchett is a great movie (and not just because I have a crush on Cate Blanchett).

T-shirt in Dulles International Airport.

I [heart] NY

An appropriate photo considering the state of our country. Lower East Side, NYC.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger juliana said...

Morgan! what a wonderful trip! needless to say - I am jealous!!
How about in 2010 you go a little up North-East after your trip to SA. We could meet in Malawi! seriously! i will be there end of June / July. let me know! Only $160 extra ;)
Congratulations in making it to this beautiful country, it shows you had tons of fun! and what an awesome Christmas Eve.! keep on traveling!
Juliana:)

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger @bikefilms said...

Morgan, It's great to see you traveling again. Fun photos and narrative as usual!

-a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home